Caramel Rolls



2 packages (8 ounces each) refrigerator biscuits
¼ cup melted butter
½ cup brown sugar
½ teaspoon cinnamon

Grease first, so you don't have to worry about it later.


Mix sugar and cinnamon together in small bowl. 

Pulverize the brown sugar lumps. Or... just eat them. :)


Dip individual biscuits into melted butter and then into cinnamon and sugar mixture. 

These reminded me of gooey hockey pucks. 

Sweet and gooey!


Place each covered biscuit into greased 3 ½ to 5-quart slow cooker. 

Still innocent and delicious-looking...


Cook on high heat 2 ½-3 hours, or until rolls are done. 

See all that black stuff? That's, like, biscuit superglue. 


You can check rolls in the center after 2 hours for doneness. Makes 6-8 servings.

FAIL.

My Rating: 1/5 "This was a disaster. The rolls got so burned to the side (after less than the minimum cooking time) that I had to chip them out with a knife when I wanted to try to eat them. After I got done chipping only about half the roll was edible. Refrigerator biscuits are always nice and moist and fluffy, but these were so coated in crud you could hardly tell. I'm still trying to get the last of the charred remains out of my slow cooker."

Comments