Creamy Mushroom Soup



1 package ramen noodles, any flavor
1 can (10.75 ounces) cream of mushroom soup, condensed
1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
Salt and pepper, to taste

Cook noodles in water according to package directions and drain.

Alone, they are nefarious, cold and calculating. 


Prepare soup as directed on can. Mix noodles and soup together. 

But in soup? They're damn cuddly.


Add mushrooms and simmer 5 minutes. 

The best part!


Season with salt and pepper. Makes 2 servings.

I guess that the number of servings is really up to you.

But, to be fair, I got two bowlfuls out of it.

My Rating: 3/5 "It sure fills you up! I was expecting a lot more soup and a lot less noodles, and the ratio it ended up having was a little too carb-y for what I'm trying to do with my diet right now. That said, it's a cheap, solid meal."

Comments