Blueberry Pear Cobbler


2 cans (15-1/4 ounces each) sliced pears
1 package (7 ounces) blueberry muffin mix
3 tablespoons butter

Am I the only one who gets really, REALLY excited when I see that a can has a pull-tab and I don't have to use the can opener?


Drain pears, reserving ¾ cup juice (discard remaining juice or save for another use). Pour pears and reserved juice into a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Sprinkle with muffin mix; dot with butter.

With every bite of this, I wondered how many muffins I had just eaten.

But it's such a nice way to "cheat" with blueberries!


Bake, uncovered, at 400F for 20-25 minutes or until bubbly and the top is lightly browned. 

How's THAT for quick and easy?!



My Rating: 4/5 "I was completely bowled away by how cheap this was, and how easy it was to make! The blueberry and pear flavors are quite agreeable together. It's a little powdery in spots, but all things considered the powder just adds to the medley of flavor." 

Comments