Pesto Meatballs


1 pound ground turkey
½ cup breadcrumbs
½ cup pesto
¼ cup milk
½ cup grated parmesan
Olive oil


Mix ground turkey with breadcrumbs and pesto and milk and grated parmesan. 

"Hello! I'm healthier than ground beef!" says the ground turkey.

It's actually quite relaxing to smoosh up the ingredients with your hands if you're not squeamish about touching meat.


Form into small balls. 

Look! You can seeeeeeee the pesto.


Cook in a nonstick skillet with olive oil, 10 to 12 minutes. 

Or 8 to 10. Just until they look done. 

I'm sure the proper use of these would be to put them on pasta. I, on the other hand, enjoyed them as an entree in their own right with some leftover Israeli Carrots


My Rating: 4/5 "Moist and meaty with a nice herbal undertone. I'd recommend a lighter sauce if you eat these with spaghetti, because you want to be sure that their flavor shines through."

Comments