Southern Banana Pudding


2 ½ cups cold milk
1 pkg. (5.1 oz.) vanilla flavor instant pudding
30 vanilla wafers
3 bananas, sliced
1 tub (8 oz.) whipped topping, thawed, divided


I dipped the banana slices in lemon juice so they wouldn't turn brown so fast.


Beat milk and pudding mix with whisk 2 min. Let stand 5 min. Place 15 wafers on bottom of 2-qt. bowl; top with layers of ½ each bananas and pudding. 

COOKIES.

Ready Layer One.


Repeat layers. Cover with whipped topping. 

No amount of whipped topping will save this, unfortunately. But a tub of Cool Whip has never fought more valiantly than this one did.


Refrigerate 1 hour. Store leftovers in refrigerator. 

WHAT IS THIS?! IT'S SOUP. IT'S BANANA SOUP WITH COOL WHIP ON IT.


My Rating: 1/5 "Another dessert disaster brought to you by yours truly. I don't know why, but the pudding never turned into pudding. It just sat there in the fridge and stayed liquid and never congealed. So what I got out of this was weirdly sweet banana soup. Good thing I was making it for the first time my parents met my partner's parents." 

Comments