Apple Puddin


1 egg
¾ cup sugar
2 tablespoons flour
1 ¼ teaspoon baking powder
Pinch of salt
Cup of chopped walnuts or hickory nuts
½ cup chopped apples
1 teaspoon vanilla


Beat sugar and eggs smooth, then put in flour, baking powder, and salt. 

It didn't even take an entire apple to get what the recipe called for.

Stir [other ingredients?] into egg mixture. 

Side note: I used almonds instead of walnuts, and everything was still delicious.

Bake in a greased pan at 325F for 30 minutes. 

I'd also recommend using a loaf pan or very small casserole for this, because the recipe doesn't make gobs.


If you like topping, use whipped or ice cream. 

No topping necessary! We ate this as a side dish with some Whole Foods buffalo wings and had a great meal.

My Rating: 5/5 "I was blown away by how good this was. For all it's so simple it's delicious almost beyond words. Do I need to say any more? Are you heading to the kitchen yet? Go! Go now!"

Comments