Chocolate Fillers



¾ cup butter or margarine, softened
1 cup brown sugar, packed
½ tsp. salt
1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
1 cup quick-cooking oats
1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips


Preheat oven to 350F. Cream butter with brown sugar and salt. Blend in flour and oats until particles are fine. 

Particles, you lookin' FINE!

Press about 2/3 of mixture in to bottom of greased 13 x 9 inch pan. 

Just cover the pan - that'll do the trick.

Heat condensed milk in saucepan. Stir in chips. Spread over mixture in pan. Sprinkle with remaining crumbs; press down lightly.

I didn't get a shot of the final product - but it looks like this only less shiny.

Bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until light golden brown.

My Rating: 4/5 "Delicious! I sent some of these to a bake sale and some to work with Matt and they seemed to do well both places. (Of course, I also kept some for me. And I enjoyed them.)

Comments