Easy Pasta Primavera


3 cups (8 oz.) rotini pasta, uncooked
1 pkg. (16 oz.) frozen vegetable blend
½ lb. (8 oz.) Velveeta 2% milk, cut up
¼ tsp. garlic powder
¼ tsp. black pepper

This is the vegetable blend I used, and I thought it was quite a good fit for the recipe.

Cook pasta in large saucepan as directed on package, adding vegetable blend for the last 7 min. of the pasta cooking time. Drain pasta mixture; return to saucepan.

Already pretty!


Add Velveeta and seasonings; mix well. Cook on low heat until Velveeta is completely melted, stirring frequently.

Velveeta in its natural form: Rectangles.

Dinner's ready!

My Rating: 4/5 "This is actually pretty darn good. I hate to admit it. I don't want to contribute to the colossal societal detriment that is the consumption of Velveeta. But gosh darn it, sometimes stuff like this is just tasty."

Comments