Shrimp Dip

Daktronics Employee Cookbook, p. 17

1 (8-oz.) sour cream
1 (8-oz.) cream cheese
½ pkg. taco seasoning
[8 oz. bottle taco sauce]
[Shrimp]


Mix together [first three ingredients] and spread on round pan. 

Cream cheese and sour cream: The basis for so many delicious dips. 


Pour 1-8 oz. bottle taco sauce on top. Layer shrimp on top of sauce. 

I used little salad shrimps.


Refrigerate. Serve with your favorite chips.

Served! (Also it turns out that my favorite chips are Wheat Thins.)

My Rating: 4/5 "The people at the party I took this to seemed to like it! They commented that they expected it to be cocktail sauce-based, but they were happily surprised when it had the taco undertones. I've been using the leftovers as a sandwich spread, and actually I think it might be even tastier that way."

Comments