Spinach and Artichoke Dip


2 8 oz. packages of cream cheese (softened)
¾ cup half and half
1 tbs. onion, finely chopped
1 clove garlic, minced
½ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
1 10 oz. bag frozen cut spinach, thawed and well drained
1 13 oz. can quartered artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained, and chopped
2/3 cup Monterey jack cheese, shredded


Combine the cream cheese and half and half in a bowl until well blended. Add the remaining ingredients and stir well. Pour the mixture into the slow cooker. 

I forgot to cut up the artichoke hearts. I just totally forgot. My bad.


Cover; cook on High for 1 ½ to 2 hours or until warm.

There was only this much left over after the Super Bowl. Because we all know it's not about football - it's about letting yourself have a huge calorie blowout.

My Rating: 4/5 "I. Love. Spinach and Artichoke Dip. This one is a good one. It get a little less dippy once you turn off the slow cooker, so I'd keep a power outlet handy. Other than that one little detail, this is gold."

Comments