Green Bean Casserole IV



2 cans (10 ½ oz. each) condensed cream of mushroom soup
1 cup milk
2 tsp. soy sauce
¼ tsp. ground black pepper
8 cups cooked cut green beans
2 2/3 cups French fried onions

Heat oven to 350F. Stir soup, milk, soy sauce, black pepper, beans and 1 1/3 cups onions in 3-qt. casserole.

Glippity gloppity gloop


Bake 25 min. or until bean mixture is hot and bubbling. Stir bean mixture and top with remaining onions.

Bake 5 min. or until onions are golden brown.

The onions are really nice once they get crispy.

Served with some garlic bread for complimentary allium veggie flavor.

My Rating: 4/5 "I love green bean casserole. (What can I say - I grew up in the Midwest.) It's not fancy, but it's flavorful, and it's a nice way to get some iron from those green beans. Save this for Thanksgiving or be like me and make it whenever you want just because you can."

Comments