Green Bean Casserole IV



2 cans (10 ½ oz. each) condensed cream of mushroom soup
1 cup milk
2 tsp. soy sauce
¼ tsp. ground black pepper
8 cups cooked cut green beans
2 2/3 cups French fried onions

Heat oven to 350F. Stir soup, milk, soy sauce, black pepper, beans and 1 1/3 cups onions in 3-qt. casserole.

Glippity gloppity gloop


Bake 25 min. or until bean mixture is hot and bubbling. Stir bean mixture and top with remaining onions.

Bake 5 min. or until onions are golden brown.

The onions are really nice once they get crispy.

Served with some garlic bread for complimentary allium veggie flavor.

My Rating: 4/5 "I love green bean casserole. (What can I say - I grew up in the Midwest.) It's not fancy, but it's flavorful, and it's a nice way to get some iron from those green beans. Save this for Thanksgiving or be like me and make it whenever you want just because you can."

Comments

Popular Posts