Ensalada de Repollo (Cabbage Salad)



2 cups cabbage, shredded
1 cup diced ripe tomato
3 tablespoons fresh coriander [cilantro], finely chopped
2 teaspoons lemon juice
2 teaspoons olive oil
½ teaspoon salt
Dash of freshly ground black pepper

I was nervous about shredding the cabbage, but it was a lot of fun and came out with a great consistency.

Mix all ingredients together. 

It's so pretty when it's done!


Serve immediately.

Served with some leftover Cream of Sweet Potato Soup.



My Rating: 4/5 "I adored this. The pop of the citrus combined with the freshness of the cabbage and cilantro was wonderful. I would give it a 5/5, but for some reason my partner really, really hated it for some reason and I want to account for other palates in my verdict. (Fine by me, though - I got to eat his serving.) 

Comments