White Chili


University of Montana Western

3 15 oz cans cannellini or other white beans
1 16 oz jar salsa
12 oz pepperjack cheese (cut in cubes)
1-2 tsps cumin

The store didn't have cannellini beans, but they did have butter beans, which are HUGE. So this came out looking like some kind of monster chili.

Just look at all that delicious cheese. :) 


Cook 6 hours on low in Crock Pot. Do NOT stir and do NOT attempt to cook faster. (Cheese gets stringy & yucky!) 

There's the cheese again!


Add chicken, if desired. ENJOY!

Served with some toasted Almond Flour Keto Mug Bread.



My Rating: 5/5 "This is one of the first recipes I learned how to make (a gift from my boss for my first job out of college), and before I adopted my never-make-a-recipe-twice policy I ate it all. the. time. The salsa and cumin add the perfect amount of zazz, but of course the real star here is the thick layer of pepperjack on top. Please make this - it's wonderful."

Comments