Shrimp Fried Rice



2 bags steamer fried rice
2 cups frozen, cooked and peeled shrimp, thawed
2 cups Asian-style frozen vegetables, thawed
2 tablespoons stir-fry sauce or soy sauce

Prepare steamers according to package directions. 

I don't know if Minute Steamers aren't being manufactured anymore (I've had this recipe a long time) or if our Walmart was just out of them, but I decided that two of these things would work instead. And they came with their own sauce so I didn't have to add any!


In a medium microwave-safe dish, combine shrimp and vegetables. Microwave on HIGH 2 minutes, or until heated through. Stir in prepared rice and sauce.

Look at all that veggie goodness.

And so many skrimps!



My Rating: 4/5 "Honestly the best part of this dish for me was the sauce, so if you make this be sure to choose yours wisely. (I'd imagine that stir-fry sauce of any kind would be tastier than plain salty soy.) But the variety of textures in here is pretty awesome, and it makes for a substantial meal all by itself!"

Comments