Honey Bacon Burgers

Tony Chachere’s

2 Pound Ground Chuck

½ Cup Honey Bacon BBQ Marinade

½ Tablespoon Creole Seasoning

Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl.

TBH I couldn't find any Honey Bacon BBQ Marinade, but I did find some honey barbecue sauce and it did the trick just dandy.

Shape mixture into burgers.

My partner insists that burgers cannot be shaped without a patty maker-press-thing, but I think I do pretty ok with my hands.

Grill or pan fry to medium well.

Grilling out time! Some of us put cheese and stuff on ours, too, but the burgers have enough flavor on their own that you don't really need toppings.

My Rating: 5/5 "Wonderful. An on-point combination of meaty, sweet, and savory. Now, keep in mind that I'm free to rate this recipe so highly because I'm not the one who had to clean the grill afterward. These definitely do leave a sticky mess behind, and my partner did not have fun with that. But they're sooooo good that in the end it's worth it - he said so himself."

Comments