Aunt Connie's Cheezy Potatoes

Connie Patterson

30-ounce package shredded hash brown potatoes, thawed

12 ounces sharp shredded Cheddar cheese

1 can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted

1 pound carton sour cream

1 stick butter, melted

Mix potatoes and cheese. 

I didn't have a bowl big enough to hold everything that needed to go in here, so I just mixed stuff in the pan.


Add remaining ingredients one at a time, mixing thoroughly after each addition. 

As you can tell, this is going to be pretty rich.


Pour into greased 9x13 pan and bake for an hour at 375 degrees. If using a glass pan, bake at 350 degrees.

It's gotta come out crispy around the edges or it doesn't count.

Served with some pot roast and corn, as is tradition.


My Rating: 5/5 "My Aunt Connie makes this for Christmas and Thanksgiving every year, and every year I look forward to it. It's cheesy af and otherwise deliciously thick and rich. From my family to yours - enjoy!"

Comments