Pasta with Chicken & Asparagus

al dente

1 lbs. boneless chicken breast, ½ inch slices

1 lbs. fresh asparagus, ½ inch slices

4 ripe roma tomatoes, minced

½ cup white wine

½ pint heavy cream

1/3 cup corn oil

1 tsp. salt

½ cup parmesan

12 oz. bag pasta

Asssssssparagus.


In corn oil, saute chicken and garlic over medium heat for approx. 4 minutes. Remove chicken from skillet. Add wine to skillet and cook for two minutes. Add cream and reduce until large bubbles appear. Add chicken, tomatoes, salt and pepper and continue cooking 2 minutes. 

I don't know where the garlic came from since it wasn't in the ingredients list. I threw some garlic salt on the chicken before I cooked it and called it good. 


Cook pasta and asparagus together for 3 minutes. Drain, toss together and enjoy!

One of these things is not like the other?

What happened to the Parmesan? I guess you put it on at the end?

My Rating: 3/5 "The recipe instructions are kind of hard to understand, but if you can figure out the spirit of what to do it comes out as quite an attractive little dish. It's a tad salty/bland, though, and the sauce isn't especially robust. That said, my partner wanted me to give it a 5/5, presumably because bland and salty are his favorite flavors; if you have a similar palate you'll probably love this."

Comments