Ceviche Fiesta

Calidad

White Corn Tortilla Chips

1 pound Fresh Tilapia cut into small square pieces

1 cup chopped tomato (remove seed and pulp)

1 cup of minced onion

2 ½ cups fresh lime juice or lemon juice

2 finely chopped Serrano chillies

2 diced avocados

½ cup finely chopped leaves of cilantro

Salt

Hot sauce (optional)

In a bowl place fish squares and two cups of lime juice. 

So much delicious lime juice!


Cover and place in refrigerator for at least one hour or until fish turns white. Drain lime juice. Mix everything in a large bowl (fish, lime juice, tomatoes, onion, chillies, cilantro and salt to your liking). Then add diced avocado just before serving. 

I think I made my fish chunks a little big. Other than that, this was epic.


Enjoy your Ceviche Fiesta with White Corn Tortilla Chips and hot sauce.


My Rating: 4/5 "I love ceviche, and it never occurred to me before that I could make it at home! This one was fresh and fun - lots going on in there. Keep in mind that ceviche doesn't make very good leftovers. Mine was fine for lunch the next day but not after that, so it's best to make this when there's a crowd to eat it up!"

Comments