Crispy Corn Flake Coated Chicken Breasts

Best Choice

1 cup corn flake crumbs

1/8 teaspoon black pepper

1/8 teaspoon garlic powder

1 egg white

1 teaspoon water

1 teaspoon soy sauce

4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves

Line a baking sheet with foil and place in oven. Heat oven to 450F.

In a pie pan, mix together corn flake crumbs, black pepper, and garlic powder. Set aside.

Beat egg white, water, and soy sauce together until frothy.

Dinner, or abstract art?


Dip chicken breast into egg white mixture and then into corn flake crumb mixture, coating chicken evenly with crumbs.

I love that they recommended a pie pan; keeps everything tidy.


Remove hot foil-lined baking sheet from oven and place coated chicken on it. Bake at 450F for 15-20 minutes or until chicken is tender and juices run clear.

There was enough coating for me to do an extra chicken breast.

Served with some store-bought mustard potato salad!

My Rating: 4/5 "This was juicier than I expected it to be. I was also happy with the crunchy coating and the sweet element that the cornflakes brought to everything. I might recommend condiments, but it's a solid little dinner overall."

Comments