Roasted Red Pepper Dip

Que Pasa

1 cup red peppers, roasted

1 large whole garlic clove

½ cup coconut milk

2 tbsp lime juice

¼ cup cilantro

1 tsp ground cumin

¼ tsp salt

¼ tsp pepper

You could also probably use the stuff from the jar for this, but I had fun roasting these puppies.


Place peppers, garlic, coconut milk, lime juice, cilantro, cumin, salt and pepper in a food processor. 

Already looking good!


Pulse until very smooth.

Chill for at least one hour before serving. Adjust seasoning to taste.

Served with chips and some pre-marinated chicken drumsticks from Kessler's.


My Rating: 4/5 "This has a lot of exciting flavors going on! I was worried everything would get drowned in the coconut milk, but instead all of the ingredients shone through well. Appropos of nothing, my toddler loved this as well. I wish it had been a little thicker, but that's a minor note when it's otherwise so great."

Comments