Smoked Salmon Club

Vita Classic

8 oz ham

8 oz turkey

8 oz bacon

8 oz smoked salmon

1 head romaine lettuce

2 whole tomatoes

¾ cup Thousand Island dressing

24 slices sourdough bread

Toast the slices of bread, and cool. 

I was going to have a busy day so I made the bacon and toasted the bread the night before.


Spread 1 Tbsp of Thousand Island dressing.

Layer 1 oz of ham and 1 oz of turkey on top of the lettuce.

It's quite an assembly process!


Place the second slice of bread onto the lunch meat and spread one Tbsp of dressing onto that slice.

Place 2 thin slices of tomato and 1 oz of bacon onto the second sliced and top with 1 oz of smoked salmon.

Top with third slice of bread and cut sandwich into fours on the diagonal.

Since I took these to a potluck I had the Thousand Island and the tomato available on the side.

My Rating: 4/5 "Really good stuff. All the meants compliment each other and the Thousand Island seals the deal. I thought a double-decker sandwich would be hard to eat, but this one was quite tidy. Memorable!"

Comments