Corn Flakes Crispy Chicken Tenders

Kellogg’s

5 cups corn flakes cereal, crushed to desired consistency

1 to 1 ½ pounds chicken tenders, rinsed

Rinse chicken tenders with cold water and coat with crushed corn flakes cereal. Place coated tenders on foil-lined baking sheet.

I went the shake-n-bake route.


Bake at 350F about 25 minutes or until chicken is tender, no longer pink and juices run clear. For food safety, internal temperature of the chicken should reach at least 165F. Serve warm with your favorite dipping sauce.

For some reason my sauce of choice was Green Goddess dressing. It was tasty.


My Rating: 4/5 I couldn't believe something with two ingredients was this tasty! The chicken came out moist and tender and the corn flakes added nice crunch. When I've made stuff like this there were other coatings involved, but I appreciated that these instructions cut right to the chase!"

Comments