Pigs in a Blanket

Santa’s Recipes for a Great Christmas! December 2015

Biscuits

Hot dogs

Sliced cheese

Roll biscuits, put a half a slice of cheese on a biscuit and hot dog. 

I think they mean to use refrigerated biscuits from a can? And I think this is what they want us to do with the cheese?


Roll the biscuit and wrap the hot dog. Put on a cookie sheet and put in the oven at 350F. 

I made some without cheese because my partner is picky and doesn't like Kraft singles.


Bake for 20 minutes. Take out and let them cool and eat.

The ones with cheese were ooey gooey good.

My Rating: 5/5 "It's such a simple concept with such an awesome payoff! These are satisfying in a childhood-food kind of way. The hot dogs are savory, the biscuits are sweet, and ohhhhh the cheese. Quick and cheap, too!"

Comments