Ramen Trail Mix


3 packages ramen noodles, any flavor
15 small sticks beef jerky, cut into small pieces
½ pound dried apricots, cut into small pieces
½ cup dried cranberries, blueberries, cherries, or bananas
2 cup dry roasted peanuts


Cutting up beef jerky is harder than it looks.

No dried apricots to be found in the entire store. So I made do with these guys.


Break noodles into a bowl. 

Fancy-ass Whole Foods ramen was not the best choice to be eaten raw.

Especially because it looks like some kind of alien herb when it's broken up in the bowl. 


Add remaining ingredients and stir. Makes 12 cups. 

I loved the dried cherries! I added some banana chips, too, but I thought that they just kind of tasted like cardboard. 

Yeah... that's some odd trail mix.


My Rating: 2/5 "This is just really weird. The beef jerky is nice with the sweet things, at least for a couple of bites, but after you get over the novelty you're just kinda like... what am I doing, and why I am I not eating real trail mix? Plus the whole thing is mostly peanuts and dry ramen noodles, which don't make for the pick-me-up you expect from this kind of dish."

Comments