Key Lime Pie II



1 prepared 9-inch (6 oz.) graham cracker crust
1 can (14 oz.) sweetened condensed milk
½ cup (about 3 medium limes) fresh lime juice
1 tsp. grated lime peel
2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
8 thin lime slices (optional)

Beat sweetened condensed milk and lime juice in small mixer bowl until combined; stir in lime peel. 

The lime peel really adds a nice visual to the pie.


Pour into crust; spread with whipped topping. 

See? It's like Funfetti, but healthier!


Refrigerate for 2 hours or until set. Garnish with lime slices.

My lime slices were a little thick, but that's because I really REALLY like limes.



My Rating: 4/5 "This has really excellent flavor - sweet and tart and delicious. My only complaint is that it doesn't set very well and then when you try to cut and serve it everything kind of falls apart. I'd recommend trying a baked version of this pie that includes eggs."

Comments