Greek Salad

East River Electric Country Cookin’ Cookbook Volume 35, p. 13

2 pkgs roasted garlic and olive oil couscous

1 can whole black olives, drained

1 green pepper, diced

1 bunch radishes, diced

1 large cucumber, diced

6 oz. crumbled Feta cheese

Hello little red roots


Prepare couscous and allow to cool.

Mix in other ingredients.

Fetaaaaaa yum


Chill before serving.

Served with some nice breaded fish!

My Rating: 4/5 "Part of the reason I'm not giving this five stars is my fault: The recipe called for Near East couscous, which comes in 10 oz. boxes, and I used Trader Joe's brand, which comes in 12 oz. boxes. I was also a victim of shrinkflation in that I could only find 4 oz. containers of crumbled feta. All of that said, if I had gotten more of the other flavors then this would have been an easy 5/5, and I think even with the proper ratios that would still have been true. Make it, though. Couscous is amazing and this is a good use for it."

Comments

Popular Posts