Crab Scampi


8 oz. chunk style imitation crab meat
1/8 cup butter
1/8 cup olive oil
1 tbsp. chopped fresh parsley
1 tsp. chopped fresh tarragon
1 clove garlic, crushed
1 tbsp. dry white wine
Salt, pepper, and cayenne pepper to taste


Pumped for the chance to use our awesome new garlic press!


Melt butter together with olive oil over medium heat. Saute garlic in oil and butter until soft. Add remaining ingredients and saute until imitation crab meat is heated through or until sauce has reduced as desired. 

It doesn't take long for the meat to heat through and start burning. Watch it closely!


Serve with rice or pasta. Makes 4 servings. 

Pictured here sans pasta.

My Rating: 4/5 "I actually really enjoy imitation crab meat (judge away, I know what that says about my palate and I don't care) so this was a treat. Seafood with butter and olive oil is always a win. I could have handled less tarragon, though. Very satisfying overall!"

Comments