Squash Casserole

[Source Unknown]

1 pkg. Stove Top dressing (chicken flavor) (dry mix together with other ingredients)
2 cups cooked yellow squash
1 med. Onion
½ bell pepper
1 can cream of chicken soup
1 cup plain yogurt (sour cream can be used)
Salt and pepper to taste
[Bread crumbs]


Cook onion and pepper in squash. 

I think this is what they meant to do. I'm pretty sure. It's hard to tell.


[Combine cooked stuffing and vegetables.] Mix in soup and yogurt. 

Here comes the gloop! (Every casserole needs gloop.)


Salt and pepper to taste. Top with bread crumbs; bake until golden brown or 20-25 minutes in 350F oven. 

Golden brown!

So sunny and happy!

My Rating: 4/5 "I found this recipe between the pages of a used book, typewriter-typed on a yellowed notecard and sourced to someone named Blanche Messer. I'm really glad I did. It's a wonderful flavor - tart and substantial."

Comments