Strawberry Banana Protein Smoothie



5 frozen strawberries
½ banana
3 Tbsp protein powder
1/3 cup of almondmilk

I've never gotten protein powder before, and when the guy at the health food store showed me all of them I got kind of overwhelmed. I decided that vanilla was the best flavor to go in a smoothie.


Pour 1/3 cup of almondmilk into blender, add protein powder, strawberries and banana then blend.

(I doubled the recipe to make two smoothies.)


Makes one smoothie.

Boom! Smoothie.



My Rating: 3/5 "This was my first run-in with protein powder, and I was not impressed. The smoothie wasn't bad while you were drinking it, but the aftertaste the powder added was downright gross. Maybe a different powder or a different flavor might help, but I don't know if I'm up to trying again. Just do yourself a favor and make yourself a nice plain  strawberry banana smoothie."

Comments