Melt'n Dip Mac & Cheese

Great Value

1 (16 oz.) package penne rigate, uncooked

1 (16 oz.) package processed cheese product

1/3 cup milk

Cook penne according to package.

Sexy steamy pasta.


Drain pasta and return to pot, add cheese product and milk.

You should probably dice the Velveeta up smaller than I did so it'll melt faster.


Stir pasta on low heat until cheese product has melted. Serve warm.

Serve with fresh steamed vegetables on side.

Served with some of my friend's nice roasted rutabega and squash for a very sunny dinner!

My Rating: 3/5" Here's the thing about this. It's good ol' trashy mac and cheese in all its creamy, fake-cheese glory. It's satisfying that way. The problem, though, is that it makes HORRIBLE leftovers. As someone who abhors food waste, I was upset that I couldn't finish it. So if you make this - and it's yummy if you do - be sure to eat it all in one sitting."

Comments