Chocolate Pleasers


2 cups Crispix cereal
¾ cup chopped cocktail peanuts
1 cup butterscotch morsels
½ cup semi-sweet chocolate morsels

We had a Ritter bar laying around so I decided to step up my chocolate game.

In medium mixing bowl combine Crispix cereal and peanuts. Set aside.

In small microwave safe bowl combine butterscotch morsels and chocolate morsels. 

I do love me some butterscotch.

Microwave at high for 1 to 2 minutes, stirring every minute. Stir until smooth. 

Smoooooooth.

Drizzle over cereal mixture. Stir until evenly coated.


Drop by tablespoonfuls onto wax-paper-lined baking sheet. Refrigerate about 15 minutes or until firm. Store in airtight container in refrigerator. 

They come out looking a little cookie-like, but I don't know if I can properly call them cookies.

My Rating: 3/5 "These have a really neato texture - nice and crunchy! I wasn't sold on this particular ratio of chocolate and butterscotch and might have preferred more of the former and less of the latter (even though I adore butterscotch). But this recipe is sure fun to make!"

Comments