Fresh & Easy Chicken Salad



¼ cup plus 2 tbsp mayonnaise
1 ½ tbsp white wine vinegar
5 oz crumbled blue cheese
2 ½ cups diced roasted chicken
1 ½ cups halved red and green grapes
2 celery ribs, finely diced
3 tbsp chopped flat-leafed parsley
Salt and freshly ground black pepper
¼ cup salted roasted sunflower seeds

The store was really low on chicken so I used some of those frozen pre-grilled chicken breast patty things. 


In a large bowl, whisk the mayonnaise with the vinegar. 

So relaxing, whisking.


Fold in the blue cheese.

Add the chicken, grapes, celery and parsley and fold gently. Season with salt and pepper.


Fold in the sunflower seeds and serve.

I utterly forgot about the sunflower seeds. My bad. But I bet they would have been crunchy and delicious!


My Rating: 4/5 "Blue cheese? Grapes? Creamy dressing? Pwn. It's a little rich, but it's still gosh-darn nice."

Comments