Caramel Pecan Cinnamon Rolls

Nutsome

1 can refrigerated cinnamon rolls with icing

¼ cup chopped pecans

2 Tbsp caramel topping

Place cinnamon rolls in an 8” or 9” circular metal pan so all are touching. Push chopped pecans into cinnamon rolls and top with any extra pecans. 

I put more of the pecans on top, where I thought they looked better.


Bake the cinnamon rolls according to the directions on the packaging. Drizzle frosting and caramel topping on top of baked cinnamon rolls then serve and enjoy!

Don't measure, silly goose. Just drizzle.

My Rating: 3/5 "Adding the two other ingredients to the can of cinnamon rolls did make them more interesting. That said, cinnamon rolls out of a can are really not very interesting to begin with and two additional ingredients aren't going to make them spectacular. The rolls themselves are dry and not especially flavorful. Now, if you added these two things to homemade cinnamon rolls? Delicious, I have no doubt. Give THAT a whirl."

Comments