1 box Pecan Spinwheels
1 cup confectioner’s sugar
1-2 tablespoons milk
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Unwrap Spinwheels and set aside.
Spray waffle maker top and bottom and place four
Spinwheels in each waffle compartment.
![]() |
| I think what they meant is that you should put one Spinwheel in each of the four compartments of the waffle maker. |
Close the waffle maker and heat Spinwheels for 1 to 2
minutes. Time my vary based on waffle maker.
Repeat with remaining pastries.
![]() |
| They come out all smooshed and crispy! |
In a bowl, whisk together confectioner’s sugar, milk
and vanilla extract. Add more or less milk to reach desired consistency.
Drizzle glaze on mini waffles or pour icing in small
bowl for dipping.
Serve immediately.
![]() |
| I tried to make the glaze look pretty and failed miserably. |
My Rating: 4/5 "This is such a cool idea. The texture and flavor of these little waffles is so much fun! I do question the wisdom of adding the glaze to something that's already saturated with sugar, but the rest of my family thought they were perfect so what do I know?"



Comments
Post a Comment