Five Minute Key Lime Pie

Keebler

¼ cup water

2 package (4-serving size) sugar-free lime flavor gelatin

2 containers (6 oz.) fat free-key lime pie yogurt

1 tub (8 oz.) frozen reduced-fat non-dairy whipped topping, thawed

1 graham pie crust

If nothing else I'm glad to know that Key Lime yogurt exists because by itself I'll bet it's tasty


In microwave-safe measuring cup heat water on high (100% power) for 45 seconds to 1 ½ minutes or until boiling. Whisk in gelatin until dissolved.

In large bowl whisk together gelatin mixture and yogurt. Fold in whipped topping. 

And now the pie is mostly Cool Whip


Carefully spread in crust. Refrigerate at least 4 hours or until set.

Garnish as desired. Store in refrigerator.

...as you can plainly see

My Rating: 3/5 "I'm conflicted, because if someone handed me a piece of this and said try this green pie I'd be like oh this is a nice pleasant green pie. But couching it as key lime pie? That's different. It only vaguely tastes like lime, and the texture is way off of the target. So for rando green pie, 4/5. For key lime pie, 3/5."

Comments